Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kiss Me

I love you with feelings
That words can’t describe
New joy has made a
Home in my heart

When I consider
That feeling
I once called love
I see that it pales
In comparison to
This fire in my bones
Hot energy with wings

When I see you
All my words disappear
Hazy, honey sweetly
flows in my veins
And all I can think of
Is how I want your hands
On me and your skin
Next to mine

And your lips
sweet parting place
Of your delightful tongue
How I long to feel your
Breath linger on my neck
As your tongue tastes me there
Finding the crevice of my
Collar bone
Trailing up to my chin
Where your mouth
Finds my own

Connecting
The heat, heat, heat and
The scorching flame
Meeting of
Cool and passionate tongues
Forever I pray
Kiss me this way

Those lips
Good God!
Those lips


© Chaile Divine, 2008
July 31

No comments: