Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dear God Please Forgive me but I miss the devil

see there’s this man I’ve known since
we were both kids but back then
I didn’t want to know him
Beyond a simple chat now and again

Then one day this year I went to bed
And woke up with this man inside my heart and head
All grown now there’s just something about him
That draws me closer and sucks me in
And now all I want to do is know him

The thing is
He’s the one that makes me so hot
He’s mostly likely to find my secret sweet spot
His voice, his charm's so hot and sexy
His touch, oh god makes me forget things

His smell, oh yes how I adore it
And when he hugs me how I love to lean in
And breathe up all the man that he is
Like Alice I’m in a wonderland

I marvel at how just one look could
Make me want to do all things so opposite of good
My desire comes down with a simple glance
And I see his need rising in his pants

All man so hot he oozes pure sin
His touch's so sweet I just want to give in
and get caught up in love and playmaking

Didn’t think I'd get to such a level but
the truth is god I miss the devil

Dedicated to my Delly

© Chaile Divine, 2008
November 23

1 comment:

Rachel चाँद बच्चे said...

^_^Haha..this so bad it's good...
I love it!!!